Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A Day in the Life...

start off the day by waking up at an ungodly hour!
coffee coffee coffeee-i wouldn't make it through the day without it.
head over to christine's place of employ in order to get my magazine printed for laura's class.

run into some classmates along the way!

jacolby is my hero. he helped me rearrange my layout for printing.
off the paige's class. john being silly as usual.
oh boy! my flashdrive decides not to work!
ending the day at my boyfriend's house to work on my website for paige. while doing so we discovered two mysterious black dots on the bottom on stu's foot, so i completed the look by adding a mouth! i love stu, if i'm stressed and freaking out he always manages to calm me down and keep me grounded. i am a lucky girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment